Wednesday 17 June 2009

42 Miles

Well it was only 42 miles but with the ride to the meeting place and back it was nearly 50 miles!

Now, without further ado I want you to write this in your diary. Jayne and Pauls' gig (Secret Mission) at the Railway Hotel (pub) in Bromley. Saturday evening 22nd August. Yes I know it seems a long way off but it's coming up for summer and I don't want you to miss out so write it down and tell your friend! The Railway Hotel is not a theme pub. It is a real pub and it's opposite Bromley North overground station. So, no excuses. The live music will be amazing!!!
And also, whilst you've got the diary handy write my birthday down for next year because you forgot to send me a card. It's 27th April 2010 and it lasts all day.

Well we've sent off our lottery application. If we get it..............I am buying champagne!!

I went to the dentist today. My first filling in about 15 years and guess what? I didn't cry or scream. In fact it was only mildly uncomfortable .............and he said it was a "deep filling" (sounds like some sort of apple tart).
What a hero I must be!!! (if only)

Hope your week is going well. Friends of mine are doing the London - Brighton this weekend in aid of the British Heart Foundation. If you want to sponsor them pleasevisit http://www.justgiving.com/johngriffiths1

All three lads have fundraised for napac in the past and I believe one good turn deserves another......so remember how kind I have always been to you.............and remember that my Inca Trail trip in July is another opportunity to support napac as we have set up a justgiving website for that too!

Blessings to you in abundance.
Love
Pete
web hit counter
free-website-hit-counters.com